Saturday, April 7, 2018
FOR SALE: Update #1, 2 Bedroom 1 Bath $65,000 ($16,000 Down) INFO@DolanH...
2 Bedroom 1 Bath
840 Sq Ft renovated home
MINT move in condition
at Lot A-5
$65,000 ($16,000 down payment needed)
Full wrap around kitchen counters and cabinets
Sunny set of three windows
White wood cabinets with self closing drawer slides
Stainless steel appliances: Refrigerator, Viking look alike stove with range, Deep sink, dishwasher
Plenty of room for a huge table
New easy step-in shower stall
Heavy glass sliding bypass frosted shower doors
ProFlo Dual Flush Push Button Toilet Tank
LED Bead Beam Water Sink Flow Stream Faucet Sensor Light Lamp
Open Floor Plan
Living room Ceiling fan
Adjustable closet organizers in both bedrooms with bypass doors
New 6 panel interior doors
Laminate flooring throughout
All windows are new thermopane windows with new mini blinds
New walls, thermopane windows, insulation
Forced Air furnace
Hook up for your electric washer and dryer
Concrete Pad for your 6x6 approved shed
In Carteret Mobile Park we are always improving the community and the value of everyone's homes by removing older homes (trailers from the 40's and mobile homes from the 60's) and replacing them with quality affordable MANUFACTURED HOMES.
All our homes are for sale and are owner occupied. We do not rent. Subleasing is not allowed. We do not have "low income housing". Our goal is to improve the reputation of Manufactured Homes by moving away from the traditional concept of mobile home and trailer expectations. In fact this unique housing industry has had an incredible evolution! in the 1940s they WERE trailers! And really were trailed around the country as Americans took to the highways and byways in their cars! In the 1960s they were mobile homes and were very mobile, hitched to the back of automobiles. But in 1976 the federal government created the HUD code and thereafter they were called MANUFACTURED HOMES because the building standards now met or exceeded state home building codes. At every manufacturing facility federal inspectors check every home for this high standard. Essentially MANUFACTURED HOMES are the same as an onsite home except the price is much lower because they are built in a facility where weather conditions do not affect progress and supplies are all on hand. It's an amazing process!
"The BEST kept secret in Middlesex County"
What's needed to buy a gorgeous new home?
1) 10 % down payment
2) Credit score of 650 or better
3) No more than 43% debt to income ratio
1) Visit Carteret Mobile Park
1501 Roosevelt Ave
Carteret, N.J. 07008 by calling
(732) 969-0600 or emailing us at INFO@DolanHomes.com to make an Appointment to see or order your Gorgeous New Home.
2) Contact these 4 Manufactured Home loan providers:
D)Triad Financial Services
888-936-1179, ext 2247
3) Complete the Resident Application for our Community. There is a non-refundable $35 filing fee per adult. All persons to reside in the home are to be listed including children. The application is available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This application authorizes a criminal and credit check on each person.
4) If the houses we have are sold, you get the amazing opportunity to order your own Gorgeous New Affordable Manufactured Home. Once you know your budget or receive your loan approval from the Finance Companies you make an appointment to meet with Mr. Dolan to order your CUSTOM Home.
Monthly lot fee of $580 includes: City water and sewer, Garbage and recycling pick up, Mail delivery, property taxes and maintenance crew on site, office on site, care of common areas including streets (snow plowing and leaf blowing)
Join us at
Carteret Mobile Park
1501 Roosevelt Ave
Carteret, N.J. 07008
#DolanHomes #CarteretMobilePark #manufacturedhome #homebuilder #quality